WHO CAN APPLY
Applications for 2021 are open to individuals who have faced challenges in their career development or progression, either visible and invisible. This could be for any number of reasons, be it age, beliefs, sexuality, race, disability, gender, all the way through to people facing financial, geographical, health, family or lifestyle challenges.
The programme will once again be largely remote-based and is designed to be supportive but unintrusive, so participants can continue to work during the programme.
Pranav Soneji, Director & Co-Founder at LiveWire Sport, answers some FAQ's here. Alternatively, you can contact the team with any other questions at email@example.com.
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the UK
- Applicants must be a resident of the UK
- Applicants must be over 18 (there is no maximum age limit)
- Successful applicants must be available to travel within the UK on occasion during 2021 (subject to covid-19 restrictions)
- Applications are welcomed from anyone who meets the criteria set out above
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this programme
- Only one entry will be accepted per person
- The decision of the Selection Committee is final
- Applicants will be informed if they have been selected or not no later than 22nd January 2021.
Although all applications will be considered on their individual merits, in order to promote diversity and to increase the participation of those who are currently under-represented in the sport industry, use may be made of the positive action provisions in the Equality Act 2010 when deciding between two equally qualified and talented applicants.