Social Media Producer
WHO WE ARE
Based in Chiswick, west London, LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing consultancy, creative, content and commercial services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
We are looking for a social media producer to join our talented and growing team. The ideal candidate will be a sports fanatic, in particular Formula 1 and football, with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and emerging digital trends.
- Manage real-time and planned social media output across a variety of sports and clients, both during and outside of live events
- Content planning and creation
- Develop social media strategies based on clients’ requirements and KPIs
- Develop and deliver long and short-term social media campaigns and initiatives
- Researching and reporting for internal and external requirements
WHAT YOU NEED
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, strong editorial judgement
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of multiple social media platforms
- Obsessive knowledge of Formula 1 and football in particular
- In-depth understanding of the digital and social media landscape
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends, as well as evenings, and be flexible about working patterns
- Experience working on digital content for sporting federations or media organisation is preferable
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Understanding and awareness of social media analytics, especially in helping to guide content strategy
- Adobe After Effects experience
- Additional languages proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activation
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
Please email your CV, a covering letter with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to be invited to attend an interview process.