Creative Content Producer
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are looking for a Creative Content Producer to help us craft the future of sports and storytelling for world-renowned sports organisations and brands.
With our talented social media teams pushing content to 200+ million sports fans on behalf of our clients daily, ideas are our currency - and we need plenty of them.
Working to the Creative Content Lead, this job sits within the Content Strategy Team at Two Circles, and will play an important role across the content journey - from ideation, to briefing and direction, to project management.
With clients across the worlds of football, cricket, tennis, rugby, motorsport and beyond, we’re after a creative, energetic and passionate candidate to ensure our clients' output is setting the standards within the sports industry and beyond.
- Working between our Account Teams and Creative Studio to ideate, brief, direct and manage a diverse range of social-first content projects
- Bringing creative and original thinking to our content services, ideating and developing content to cut-through busy new feeds
- Understanding brand identities and strategies to help evolve and innovate our content services and strategies to cut-through crowded news feeds
- Staying on the pulse of sports news, popular culture and current trends, and their relevance to our clients’ output
- Intricate up-to-date understanding of traditional and emerging social media platforms
- Developing relationships with external creators, agencies and contributors
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5+ years experience managing social channels
- 5+ years experience content production (short and long-form)
- In-depth understanding of the digital and social media landscape, in particular how platforms are used to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrable project management within a multi-platform campaign
- Identifying and working with external talent—influencers, artists, creators
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Editorial knowledge (sports)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to work in an industry-leading studio working with some of the world’s biggest sporting brands
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
Please email your CV, examples of your work and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th June. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.