APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, ITF, FIFA, Inter Milan, Channel 4, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
This year we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, a new initiative to engage a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company now has nearly 50 full-time staff and doubled the number of clients in three years, we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire was founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working at LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
LiveWire Sport is looking for a Digital Insights Analyst to join our Insights team, providing best-in-class auditing, reporting and analytics services to a range of clients.
Working as part of the Insights team with our Head of Insights and team of consultants, as Digital Insights Analyst, you will:
- Conduct granular analysis and segmentation of audiences and content across digital and social platforms
- Analyse paid campaigns, and measure commercial success across social and digital platforms
- Have experience and knowledge of using a range of platform-native and third-party measurement tools
- Produce detailed and digestible reports for clients comprised of both qualitative and quantitative analysis, with good opportunities to present your work internally and externally
- Formulate KPIs and report on performance in order to build and assess a digital/social media strategy
- Research and investigate trends, developments, and major cultural and sporting events
- Have opportunities to collaborate across LiveWire departments
WHAT YOU NEED
- A strong working knowledge of major and emerging digital and social media platforms, including experience of using their native analytics services and relevant third-party tools
- A solid understanding of ad metrics and analytics across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok
- A genuine passion for digital trends and their impact on sport and media consumption
- Ability to handle large amounts of data accurately and efficiently, while also articulating a story or narrative from the numbers
- A strong handle on measuring and monitoring external and earned conversations, through social listening tools and influencer/partner campaigns
- Proficient using Office and Google Suite tools, especially Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral English, and the ability to communicate concisely
- Hard-working, attentive to detail, and willing to learn
- A dedicated sports fan
- Manage and optimise paid media campaigns
- Language skills
- Previous experience in an analytics-focused role
Please email your CV, covering letter outlining your interest and suitability to the role, and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
In normal times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
Applications will be accepted until Thursday 17th December.