APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, ITF, FIFA, Inter Milan, Channel 4, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
This year we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, a new initiative to engage a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company now has nearly 50 full-time staff and doubled the number of clients in three years, we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire was founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working at LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Oversee the development and growth of the ECB’s digital and social channels in accordance with KPIs, and help shape overarching strategy
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the required digital and social content and understanding how that content works in the context of the client’s rights, responsibilities and restrictions
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders across the sport and related industries, to coordinate approach for coverage and maximise opportunities
- Be across publication processes for all channels and output
- Lead reporting back to the client on performance of content and advise future direction based on performance
- Grow relationships with main social platforms
- Understand how the client can support all stakeholders
- Understand the publishing requirements for digital and social content for the client and to plan and, on occasion, publish material
- Work with the ECB to understand its business objectives and advertising/editorial strategy and facilitate delivery/implementation with LiveWire colleagues working on ECB account
- Present proposals, including cost schedules, to ECB across brands
- Provide quality assurance on digital communications
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns to inform future ones
- Support creative processes ensuring they are engaging and best-in-class while adhering to brand guidelines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years of experience planning content across editorial or paid social, web and/or CRM channels content
- First-class communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- A detailed knowledge of and enthusiasm for the digital sport industry, and social media in particular
- Experience of running sports-based digital and social channels
- An understanding of the requirements of running real-time social channel and the unique pressures and responsibilities that brings
- An understanding of organic and paid elements of social media channels and how they operate
- Demonstrate experience of building brands using high-quality creative and strong use of tone of voice guidelines
- Experience of using social media from a strategic, organic and commercial perspective
- A detailed understanding of digital and analytics and how to interpret them meaningfully
- A sound knowledge of the ECB, including its digital strategy and how that fits into the organisation's wider strategic goals
- Strong contacts within the social media world
- Experience of demonstrating initiative and confidence in dealing with a wide range of corporate stakeholders
- Experience of giving presentations, and confidence to present to senior personnel
- An ability to consider and propose new ways of working to improve processes
- An understanding of working within a budget and allocating resources accordingly
- A positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activation
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
Please email your CV, a covering letter outlining your interest and suitability to the role and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
In normal times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside the client at its offices in London, and the wider LiveWire Sport team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
Applications will be accepted until Thursday 17th December.