APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, The England & Wales Cricket Board, Six Nations, ATP Media, ITF, FIFA, Inter Milan, Channel 4, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
This year we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, a new initiative to engage a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company has doubled its full-time staff to over 40 in two years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when the company was founded.
Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working at LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
We are looking for a Content Producer to join our talented and growing team. The ideal candidate will have a dual passion for rugby union and social media, with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of platforms and emerging digital trends.
- Execute real-time and planned social media output across a variety of sports and clients, both during and outside of live events
- Channel and community management
- Content planning and creation
- Develop and deliver long and short-term social media campaigns and initiatives
- Researching and reporting for internal and external requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- First-class editorial judgement
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of multiple social media platforms
- Mobile device content-creation skills
- Obsessive knowledge of multiple sports, in particular rugby union
- In-depth understanding of the digital and social media landscape, in particular how platforms are used to achieve business objectives
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends, as well as evenings, and be flexible about working patterns
- Experience working on digital content for sporting federations or media organisation is preferable
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Understanding and awareness of social media analytics, especially in helping to guide content strategy
- Mobile content capture skills
- Additional languages proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activation
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
Please email your CV, a covering letter outlining your interest and suitability to the role and salary expectations to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
In normal times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.