WHO WE ARE
First, a bit about us. We are an award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London, growing and engaging audiences for clients including the Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, Channel 4, International Paralympic Committee, The England & Wales Cricket Board, Inter Milan, ATP Media, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse, among many others.
Our services include full management of digital and social media platforms; creative and video content production; digital marketing campaigns; strategy; consultancy; and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, which supports the growth of a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company has grown significantly of late - we’ve nearly tripled in full-time staff over the last three years - we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire Sport was founded.
Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working with LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
LiveWire Sport is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join our Insights team, providing best-in-class auditing, reporting and analytics services to a range of clients.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about social media, digital trends, data and content, with a willingness to learn, attention to detail and positive and proactive attitude.
Working as part of the growing Insights team with our Head of Insights and team of consultants, as Senior Digital Analyst, you will:
- Conduct granular analysis and segmentation of audiences and content
- Produce detailed and digestible reports for clients comprised of both qualitative and quantitative analysis, with good opportunities to present your work internally and externally
- Formulate KPIs, and track and report on performance to execute and assess effective digital and social media strategy
- Research and investigate trends, developments, and major cultural and sporting events
- Collaborate across LiveWire Sport, including new business development and research
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong working knowledge of major and emerging social media platforms, including experience of using their native analytics services and relevant third-party tools
- Ability to handle and analyse high volumes of data accurately and efficiently, while also articulating actionable insights from the numbers
- A solid understanding of ad metrics and analytics across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok
- A genuine passion for digital trends and their impact on sport and media consumption
- An excellent understanding of what makes good content
- A strong handle on measuring and monitoring external and earned conversations, through social listening tools and influencer/partner campaigns
- Proficient using Office and Google Suite tools, especially Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint
- A proven self-starter with the ability to take the lead in terms of delivering for a client
- Excellent written and oral English, and the ability to communicate concisely
- Hard-working, attentive to detail, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Experience of managing and optimising paid media campaigns
- Experience of planning and producing content
- A dedicated sports fan
- Language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Attractive benefits package 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, annual tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution, cycle to work scheme and more
- Regular company social events, and internal training and knowledge-sharing opportunities
This role will primarily be based remotely.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Tuesday 31st August
Please email your CV and any examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to be invited to attend an interview process.