WHO WE ARE
First, a bit about us. We are an award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London, growing and engaging audiences for clients including the Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, Channel 4, International Paralympic Committee, The England & Wales Cricket Board, Inter Milan, ATP Media, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse, among many others.
Our services include full management of digital and social media platforms; creative and video content production; digital marketing campaigns; strategy; consultancy; and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, which supports the growth of a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company has grown significantly of late - we’ve nearly tripled in full-time staff over the last three years - we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire Sport was founded.
Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working with LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
We are seeking talented bilingual Fixed-term and Freelance Video Editors to join our rapidly expanding production team to create amazing content for social and digital platforms for our high-profile clients. The role will be responsible for delivering a range of social content for a key client in France. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports, in particular football, with an excellent understanding of social platforms, capable of working to tight deadlines, and understanding the needs of clients.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum of two years of video editing experience with excellent Premiere Pro skills
- Fluent in French, able to communicate in English
- Knowledge and experience of using After Effects alongside Premiere Pro
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating video packages for social platforms (ideally Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube)
- Think creatively and comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sport knowledge, in particular football
- Must be able to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the creative process - from brainstorming, storyboarding to creation and delivery
- Scope to cover live sporting events as well as specific client campaigns and activations
- Competitive renumeration (based on experience)
Please email your CV, a link to your showreel and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are considering freelance and fixed-term contracts for these roles – please indicate your preference.
This work can be carried out remotely so we would consider candidates from any location, but please specify on your application.
Replies will only be sent to candidates under consideration. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.