WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
Although the company has doubled its full-time staff to over 50 in the past two years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when the company was founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Operations Assistant to support the Operations Manager on a variety of administrative duties including HR support, staff socials, in-house wellbeing programmes and internal communications across different departments.
The role will also focus on all aspects of operations within a small company, helping with the virtual day-to-day running of the ‘office’ and, once safe to return, our headquarters in Chiswick.
- Work under the Head of Operations, supporting them with day-to-day duties and wider project work organising meetings and managing databases
- Running the internal time management system
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages
- Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Help with all COVID19-related communications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Office experience in a fast-paced, ideally digital environment
- Ability to multitask and work to short deadlines
- Thrive working in team environment
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated
In normal times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
In line with the Government's latest advice on 8 December 2021, we have advised staff to work from home where possible. The recruitment process for this role will be contingent on Government advice so interviews may be done remotely. All candidates invited to interview will be advised how the process will be conducted in correspondence.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Attractive benefits package 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, annual tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution, cycle to work scheme and more
- Regular company social events, and internal training and knowledge-sharing opportunities
Please email your CV, a covering letter as well as salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.