WHO WE ARE
First, a bit about us. We are an award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London, growing and engaging audiences for clients including the Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, Channel 4, International Paralympic Committee, The England & Wales Cricket Board, Inter Milan, ATP Media, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse, among many others.
Our services include full management of digital and social media platforms; creative and video content production; digital marketing campaigns; strategy; consultancy; and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, which supports the growth of a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company has grown significantly of late - we’ve nearly tripled in full-time staff over the last three years - we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire Sport was founded.
Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working with LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
We are looking for both full-time and freelance social media producers to join our talented and growing team. We have an incredibly exciting project that involves launching new social channels in France on behalf of a global brand that has invested in live football rights.
The ideal candidates have an in-depth understanding of football audiences in France as well as a wealth of experience in managing social media platforms.
- Supporting our consultancy team in developing a social media strategy for our client, based on their requirements and KPIs
- Devising and delivering long and short-term social media campaigns and initiatives
- Daily content planning and creation
- Managing real-time and planned social media output across a variety of sports and clients, both during and outside of live events
- Researching and reporting for internal and external requirements
WHAT YOU NEED
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of multiple social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube)
- French-native with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong editorial judgement
- Obsessive knowledge of Ligue 1 and the wider footballing world
- In-depth understanding of the digital and social media landscape
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Comfortable with working weekends, as well as evenings, and be flexible about working patterns
- Experience working for a media organisation or publisher is preferable
- Some experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro would be preferred
- Understanding and awareness of social media analytics, especially in helping to guide content strategy
- Adobe After Effects experience
- Paid media experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
- Opportunities to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activation
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
This role will primarily be based remotely.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Tuesday 10th August
Please email your CV and any examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to be invited to attend an interview process.