WHO WE ARE
First, a bit about us. We are an award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London, growing and engaging audiences for clients including the Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, Channel 4, International Paralympic Committee, The England & Wales Cricket Board, Inter Milan, ATP Media, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, which supports the growth of a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company has grown significantly of late (we’ve nearly tripled in full-time staff over the last three years), we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire Sport was founded.
Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working with LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our rapidly expanding Creative Studio team that produces high-impact content for many of our clients.
The role will be responsible for delivering some key projects over the next few months.
The ideal candidate will be a sports fanatic with an excellent understanding of social platforms, have experience in dealing with brands, capable of working to tight deadlines, and understanding clients’ requirements.
- Create original Photoshop design images for use on social channels
- Manipulate pictures for banners and templates
- Contribute to team brainstorms and help generate content ideas
- Work closely with Head of Creative and Senior Graphic Designer
- Strong design portfolio highlighting motion, layout and typography
- Excellent sport knowledge, in particular rugby union
- Photoshop proficiency essential, including good photo manipulation skills
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience working in agency or with brands
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience designing across platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
- A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture a plus
- Experienced in creating and working on branding and identities
- Include digital and social media design portfolio in application
Desired but not essential
- Video editing skills a plus (PremierePro)
- Motion graphics skills a plus (After Effects)
- 3D software knowledge a plus (Cinema 4D)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to a event of your choice, monthly well-being contribution and more
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, portfolio submissions and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview.
In “normal” times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Wednesday 23rd June