WHO WE ARE
First, a bit about us. We are an award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London, growing and engaging audiences for clients including the Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, Channel 4, International Paralympic Committee, The England & Wales Cricket Board, Inter Milan, ATP Media, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, which supports the growth of a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company has grown significantly of late (we’ve nearly tripled in full-time staff over the last three years), we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire Sport was founded.
Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working with LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
The Motion Designer is a full-time role providing creative content for a wide range of high-profile sports clients as part of our in-house studio in Chiswick, west London.
- Working to LiveWire Sport's Head of Creative Production and Account Managers to produce content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms
- Understand each individual client’s brand guidelines, tone of voice and specific distinctions between channels
- Ensure the Creative team is constantly evolving, keeping across technological and platform developments, maintaining LiveWire Sport at the forefront of digital and social innovation in the sport industry
- Liaise with other LiveWire Sport departments to ensure content is dynamic and consistent, and experiment with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
- A stand-out portfolio/showreel
- Excellent knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and working within Apple’s ecosystem
- Detailed knowledge of - and enthusiasm for - the digital sport industry and social media
- A strong interest and knowledge of a variety of sports
- An excellent understanding of what makes compelling and scroll-stopping content on social media channels, as well comprehend optimisation across different platforms
- Clear demonstration of creative thinking and ideation
- An ability to produce digitally drawn assets, with expertise in fundamental practices such as compositing, motion tracking and rotoscoping
- Strong communication and organisational skills, competent file management and attention to detail
- A passion for 2D motion graphic design and animation, with the ability to animate a variety of styles and techniques
- An innovative and creative mindset; it is imperative that the successful candidate is able to add flair to a project
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Minimum 3+ years agency or similar experience
- Include digital and social media design portfolio in application
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, portfolio submissions and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview.
In “normal” times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Friday 2nd July